Skip to content
- The article is a full article (not a review article), containing original research work that has not been published or is under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The topic of the study is appropriate to be published in this journal (Please attach the evidence or statement during submission).
- The main submission file is in Microsoft Word 97–2003 (*.doc) or higher document file format, with a maximum of 20 typed pages, including tables, figures, and illustrations. [Word Template]
- The manuscript strictly follows the journal format.
- The discussion about the results is supported with references.
- The similarity index must be less than 20% (excluding references).
- The number of references should be more than 20, with at least 40% of the references being less than 5 years old, inclusive of at least 2 references from the current year.
- References are in the correct format for this journal and are cited in the text.
- The manuscript has been “spell-checked” and “grammar-checked.”