Article Processing Charge (APC)
JMechE is an Open Access journal with no subscription charges. All articles published in JMechE will be immediately free for everyone to read and download from the website. A fee of USD250 is payable by the author to cover costs associated with publication. Together with the submission, the author should include this statement: “As an Author, I acknowledge I need to pay the Article Publishing Charge if my manuscript accepted for publication”.
Types of Contribution
The journal will accept the following types of contribution:
Theoretical, Numerical and Simulation Works, Experimental works, and Combinations of the above.
Original papers in all fields of mechanical engineering. Case studies and papers that describe original work applicable to engineering practice are particularly encouraged. Submissions must be previously unpublished and may not be under consideration elsewhere.
Main Criteria for Article Submission
- The scope is within the Mechanical Engineering field
- Similarity Index less than 20%
- The submitted manuscript is not a review paper
- The number of references must not be less than 20 references, with 60% of the references from recent publications (the last five years)
- The manuscript must use good English proficiency